The Wrigley Mansion is for sale

adorshki

Reverential Member
Reaction score
A third of a bath is where you only draw water up to your navel and keep the top dry.
Explains why there's no such thing as a half shower.

Walking Man

Reaction score
Yeah, but the pipes are all gummed up.

Honestly? I kept reviewing the description and couldn't find the pipes, or their condition, referenced anywhere.:stupid:
I told myself to keep looking: You'll find it. It's just gotta' be there!
Then, the penny dropped. I'm not sure how long it's been since I felt like such a horse's patootie.

Walking Man

Reaction score
Now you got me wondering....
If a toilet, a sink and a shower is only 3/4 of a bath, then I only have 1.5 baths in my house, when I thought I had 2 full!

I got robbed!!!!!!

So what else does it take to make it a full bath?.... A bidet?

If the bidet needs repaired or replaced...
6c6e8fdd-653d-4480-ab04-58d654835e86.jpg

idealassets

Reaction score
Not guitar related, but this is all great stuff. Wrigley is an American icon for their products, and who could forget Wrigley field. Most of the family empire was invested in around 1912, when Chicago was still a vibrant and growing city. So cool to consider it all.

5thumbs

Gold Supporting
Reaction score
Guild Total
Ya Know, While we're realtors, why not throw John Denver's house in the mix.
http://www.forbes.com/sites/zillow/2014/08/06/john-denver-aspen-home-for-sale/#27842dc76832
That's really not bad. The extra three mil gets you better parking, MUCH better scenery and the recording studio is already there. It doesn't mention a wine cellar though.

If JD's F612 were part of the deal it would be a no-brainer.

Too bad there's no walk-through, though. That would be very cool.

walrus

Reverential Member
Gold Supporting
Reaction score
That's really not bad. The extra three mil gets you better parking, MUCH better scenery and the recording studio is already there. It doesn't mention a wine cellar though.

Right, I would love to see the inside of that!

walrus

Walking Man

Reaction score

The studio is in the guest house. I'm not walking from my house to my guest house to use my recording studio! It just doesn't add up.

chazmo

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Kind of surprising that a guy like John Denver wouldn't have his studio in his living room. I suppose I'd have to see the property to understand the layout. No guest house for my Guilds!

NEONMOONY

Reaction score
I think some people want a small separation between their home and their work. I know a couple people who work at home mostly but have an office or studio in a barn or outbuilding on their property so they go to it in the morning and leave it, or walk away from it, when they are done for the day.

Quantum Strummer

Reaction score
The building where my childhood dentist had his practice was tenant-less in the early '90s. So, needing some extra space to store stuff (this was before storage room/locker rentals were easily available in my area), I managed to rent Dr. D's office and exam rooms at low co$t for ~18 months. During most of that time I was the only tenant, so I could fire up an amp and make some serious noise without bothering anyone. For awhile I had a Hiwatt running in one exam room, me with guitar in another room and some serious wall shaking going on. What a blast!

-Dave-