The Wrigley Mansion is for sale

5thumbs

Gold Supporting
Reaction score
Guild Total
They're asking $7,150,000, but it's been unoccupied for a while so there's probably a little wiggle room there.

Looks like plenty of room for guitar storage and friendly little get-togethers, a few music recording rooms and all the basic needs of most LTG members. Yes, there is a wine cellar.

On the downside, the parking around there sucks but hey that's the chauffeur's problem, right?

Be sure to take the 3D tour. Gotta love the woodwork!

http://thewrigleymansion.com/

bluesypicky

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
The neighbors are too close!

No kidding.... For that kinda dough, I'd like to be a bit further away from the road, and skip the factory (or office building) next door!... never mind the gummed up pipes!
Good luck with the sale!

F312

Reaction score
Don't forget spring and fall...
Ralph

bluesypicky

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
GREAT response!! I wonder. If a half bath is a toilet and sink and a 3/4 bath is a toilet, sink, and a shower, what WOULD a 1/3 bath be? Makes you wonder.......

Now you got me wondering....
If a toilet, a sink and a shower is only 3/4 of a bath, then I only have 1.5 baths in my house, when I thought I had 2 full!

I got robbed!!!!!!

So what else does it take to make it a full bath?.... A bidet?

davismanLV

Venerated Member
Reaction score
Guild Total
Full bath would be the tub/shower combo. Not sure about my house. Has a full bath in the hallway (toilet,sink,tub/shower) and the master bath has two sinks and a toilet but only a shower. Not sure what that ads up to...... but I think technically it's 1.75? Maybe?

bluesypicky

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Full bath would be the tub/shower combo. Not sure about my house. Has a full bath in the hallway (toilet,sink,tub/shower) and the master bath has two sinks and a toilet but only a shower. Not sure what that ads up to...... but I think technically it's 1.75? Maybe?

Ahhhhh ok! Then I have 1.75 baths too, since one of the two does have the tub/shower combo..... lmao

txbumper57

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
I didn't watch the whole walk through as the scene depicted in the beginning with the stair cases kind of gave me the creeps. No Telling what kind of things go bump in the night in that place!:ghost::bi_polo::mask::devilish:

TX

walrus

Reverential Member
Gold Supporting
Reaction score
#3 is clearly both #1 and #2. I assume.

2Q==

walrus