Harp Tailpiece Dimensions

Reaction score
I tried to search for this ... unsuccessfully.

I have heard that there were multiple versions of the harp tailpiece for the different models with different depths. I have a '62 CE100 with a non-original tail piece. A few years back, I picked up a harp tailpiece, but the holes don't match up to existing holes. I suspect the one I have is for thinner models.

So, I'm hoping that (1) someone who has a CE100 with a harp tailpiece can measure the side with the 4 holes for me so that I can make sure I buy the right one next time, and (2) maybe someone has the right one for sale?

Thanks,
Greg
Oakland, CA

adorshki

Reverential Member
Reaction score
I tried to search for this ... unsuccessfully.

I have heard that there were multiple versions of the harp tailpiece for the different models with different depths. I have a '62 CE100 with a non-original tail piece. A few years back, I picked up a harp tailpiece, but the holes don't match up to existing holes. I suspect the one I have is for thinner models.

So, I'm hoping that (1) someone who has a CE100 with a harp tailpiece can measure the side with the 4 holes for me so that I can make sure I buy the right one next time, and (2) maybe someone has the right one for sale?

Thanks,
Greg
Oakland, CA

Did you try Hans?:
http://www.guitarchives.nl/guitarsgalore/

CosmicArkie

Reaction score
My '58 is 1 5/16" across the top (along the binding), 1 3/8" between the upper/lower screws, center to center. Hope that helps.