Guild Total
Not a Guild headtsock. +1 for DeArmond.

Yuppers!

dearmond-m75-7551.jpg

walrus

Reverential Member
Gold Supporting
Reaction score
Ah-hah! No wonder I could not tell the model, it's not really a Guild!

walrus

gjmalcyon

Gold Supporting
Reaction score
Guild Total

adorshki

Reverential Member
Reaction score
Did not know that - thanks for the info.

The strangest part of the Wikipedia article: "The album was not commercially successful in the UK, but reached number one in Italy."

Not too surprising to me, Italy was hotbed for that kind of stuff in early '70's, did you see all the Italian bands I mentioned way back in that earlier thread?
OF course, I was lucky to live close to a record store that specialized in imports at the time, in a region where the market could support it. Did you ever hear Greg Stone's "Stone Trek", which got syndicated on AOR FM stations in late '70's ?
He owned the record store and originated "Stone Trek" as a late night show on the local "underground" FM station, KOME.
Might be single-handedly responsible for introducing America to the "continental" European progressive rock.
I know Pascal remembers "Ange" from his youth.
Meanwhile in America the mass audiences thought Boston and Kansas were "progressive".
And while I respect and appreciate 'em a lot more now than I did then, it's "progressive" with a heavy American commercial stamp, no matter what.
Not too many time changes, for starters. :biggrin-new:
Edit:
Just realized there's even a Wiki page for "Itailan Progressive Rock", now:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Italian_progressive_rock
Also just realized it's a translation with some, uh, awkward moments.... :friendly_wink:

Last edited: