Anyone from LTG at/going to NAMM?

johnny3j

Reaction score
Guild Total
If any members are at NAMM in Anaheim this week, feel free to swing by booth 5990 (Peterson) in Hall B, listen out for the guy with the Irish accent, I'd love to meet other Guild devotees.
I'll be visiting the Guild booth for a look at the latest guitars if I get a chance.

Treem

Reaction score
Guild Total
I will be going to NAMM for the first time and very excited to go! I will stop and say hello!

GuildFS4612CE

Reaction score
Yes, Tom, I'll be there...tho the old 7mp camera doesn't really cut it anymore. And, Johnny3j, there's lots of guys with Irish accents...I'll try and find you...if you get homesick, just drop by Lowden's booth...they're usually down in the basement...the fun place to be.

And Treem...wear a really good pair of walking shoes...1500+ exhibits on the show floor carpeting...

Last edited:

Treem

Reaction score
Guild Total
And Treem...wear a really good pair of walking shoes...1500+ exhibits on the show floor carpeting...

Jane - Thank you for the heads up. I think I will be in the basement also for new companies......I will be with Pinter Instruments. Hope to see you there!

Treem

Reaction score
Guild Total
NAMM was amazing! Lots of new 2017 gear for every musicians out there!

It was great meet you John! And thank you for the Peterson bag of swag, really appreciate it.

It was great you also Jane! Thank you for the great conversations and having out with me at NAMM and at the Pinter Instruments booth. :glee:

Sorry LTG folks for not posting anything pics from NAMM but here is video by Reverb.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7z7q6_hfk7A

johnny3j

Reaction score
Guild Total
You're very welcome Treem!
We were so busy at the Peterson booth that I never got to visit the Guild booth, but I did have the pleasure of chatting to Treem and Jane so thanks for swinging by.

Its such a pleasure to talk Guild face to face with like-minded Guild freaks.

I had flown in from Europe so didn't have a chance to sneak a Guild in as our booth acoustic, I've always tried to use my Guilds as demo instruments at shows and on the website where relevant, here's my JF55 on there right now:
http://www.petersontuners.com/myinstrument/acoustic

...and my old F112 in an ad for the Summer NAMM Show in 2010:

ea3cff_e298219e85474164bb2db146fb90896a.webp

Here's hoping there'll be some more LTGers at next years show!

Last edited:

GuildFS4612CE

Reaction score
It was lovely meeting both of you nice gentlemen. Great to have you as part of the LTG family. Thanks, Johnny, for the nice Peterson swag. Sorry you couldn't see much of the show...it was really busy this year from day one...hope that translated into good business for all the exhibitors...looking forward to next year.