Hey pj29

GAD

Reverential Morlock
Über-Morlock
Reaction score
Guild Total
You're PM inbox is full.

Hey Mods/Admins: Can we *please* get more PM space?

fronobulax

Bassist, GAD and the Hot Mess Mods
Reaction score
Guild Total
You're PM inbox is full.

Hey Mods/Admins: Can we *please* get more PM space?

No. But only because you asked the Mods. Certain Administrative functions mostly related to configuring the VBS software and user accounts can only be done by an Administrator, and not the Moderators.

I'm still mad because you correctly forced me to distinguish between a wiki and a knowledge base so I am responding in a childish and petty fashion by making you distinguish between Administration and Moderation.

:) :) :) :)

I'll pass on the request.

Opsimath

Reaction score
Moderation is the manner in which one should indulge in drinking, gambling, and other vices. (Keep in mind that guitars are not a vice and are therefore excluded.)

Administration? I can't come up with anything smart-butt for that one.

GAD

Reverential Morlock
Über-Morlock
Reaction score
Guild Total
No. But only because you asked the Mods. Certain Administrative functions mostly related to configuring the VBS software and user accounts can only be done by an Administrator, and not the Moderators.

I'm still mad because you correctly forced me to distinguish between a wiki and a knowledge base so I am responding in a childish and petty fashion by making you distinguish between Administration and Moderation.

:) :) :) :)

I'll pass on the request.

But saying (or writing) "Hey admins" doesn't have the same satisfaction as yelling "Hey Mods!" :cool:

You are, of course, correct.

JohnW63

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Guild Total
I found a shot of the forum mods.

group-of-mods-with-their-decorated-scooters-outside-the-labour-in-picture-id80198600