Last time

Sitedrifter

Reaction score
Call me crazy but I loved how the Guild Starfire VI played and loved everything about it. Yes, the crooked logo was stupid and should have been relegated to B stock.
With that, I just ordered the replacement Starfire VI so keep your fingers crossed. If this one is a dud, then no more Korean models for me, FER EVA!! :stung:

Last edited:

geoguy

Reaction score
You're crazy . . . :peaceful:

Is that one coming from a different dealer?

I thought you said the only other one that the previous dealer still had available, had a poorly-built laminated neck.

Sitedrifter

Reaction score
Yes it is coming form a different dealer who match the 1st dealer's price. And you are correct, the original dealer had one more but the neck was hokey

Sitedrifter

Reaction score
Cordoba Music reached out and wanted to swap the guitar for me which was really cool but I explained the defective one is on it's way back to CME and my new one will be here Friday. BUT, it is good to know Cordoba will help if needed.

Sitedrifter

Reaction score
[-]I emailed them from the form on their website. It even let me upload a picture[/-]

I am sorry I actually emailed info@guildguitars.com and Cordoba Service Department responded. Not sure what I was thinking except with all the forms I have filled out at various guitar sites I got confused.:ambivalence:

Last edited:

Treem

Reaction score
Guild Total
Fingers crossed! Good to know that Cordoba Music is willing to help out.

adorshki

Reverential Member
Reaction score
Cordoba Music reached out and wanted to swap the guitar for me which was really cool but I explained the defective one is on it's way back to CME and my new one will be here Friday. BUT, it is good to know Cordoba will help if needed.
Comes back to one of your early observations that QC is up to the company to maintain.
It IS good to see 'em stepping up.

davismanLV

Venerated Member
Reaction score
Guild Total
Tick, tock, tick, tock...... Glad that Cordoba reached out to help. That makes me happy. We're all on pins and needles...... I hope this is like a Goldilocks and the three Starfires story.

GAD

Reverential Morlock
Über-Morlock
Reaction score
Guild Total
Hope it works out! Just think of the stories you can tell about how hard you worked to get the perfect guitar!

Sitedrifter

Reaction score
When i want something I pretty much stop at nothing to get it. This go around with Guild is nothing new to me. I had an issue with Gibson and a guitar and ended up driving to Memphis (from NJ) to get a replacement hand built for me. Got what I wanted then and hope to the same this time. LOL

it is on the truck for delivery and I will keep everyone posted.