Ngd sf 1v-ns

richardp69

Enlightened Member
Gold Supporting
Reaction score
I'm typically not a real fan of electric gear, mostly because I suck playing electric. I guess if the truth be told, I suck playing acoustic as well but that doesn't stop me from loving to play. I still enjoy cranking it out at times on my Peavey Delta Blues (1X15) and my vintage Fender Vibro Champ and just messing around with it all. So, I found this SF 1V on Reverb. It's brand new with warranty and HSC. I really bought it because I love the Emerald Green color. It arrived today and I'm really pleasantly surprised. It sounds really, really good and the playability is really good as well.

I keep seeing these going for $1100+ or so new. This store sold it to me for $850 shipped. It just seemed like a really good deal and one I couldn't pass up so I bought it and am glad I did. The Chinese did a fine job on this one I do think.

Here's a Reverb link where you can see some pics:

https://reverb.com/item/2180218-gui...een-deluxe-pro-setup-hard-shell-case-included

martin82

Reaction score
I have one. Great guitar. You got yours for a very good price. Chinese? They are made in S. Korea.