A Guild Christmas Story - Part II

GAD

Reverential Morlock
Über-Morlock
Reaction score
Guild Total
I did another Photoshop for y'all because I was overwhelmed with Christmas spirit. It's a Christmas Miracle!

GuildChristmasStory2.png

Link to the previous thread for this year: http://letstalkguild.com/ltg/showthread.php?191639-A-Guild-Christmas-Vacation

dapmdave

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Cool! Nice job with the photochop.

And I hope you're having a great Christmas.

Opsimath

Reaction score
Great job, Gad. I enjoyed all your Guildmas pics.

Rick, please introduce us to your avatar - what a little cutie!

5thumbs

Gold Supporting
Reaction score
Guild Total

Opsimath

Reaction score
Cynthia, that's Jasper, our newly acquired dachshund mix (think "dorkie"). You can hear his story here:

http://letstalkguild.com/ltg/showthread.php?190328-A-dogs-world-A-dogs-life&highlight=jasper

He is a great little guy and we can't believe how lucky we are to have found him.

Thank you for the link, and congratulations to Jasper and to you and your family. A "dorkie", that's cute. He looks like a good fit. I had seen that thread a while back, but my computer "copped a 'tude" (remember that one) and I was not able to effectively visit the forums for a while. Good to know the happy ending, and all the pet stories were fun to read.

We have a GSD that will be 12 or 13 on January 1. She has good days/bad days with arthritis and hip problems. So far she doesn't seem to be in pain, but sometimes I have to hold up her back end so she can walk. Other days she gets along okay.

We also have a 22 year old cat. Doesn't see well, doesn't hear well, and has to sleep next to his own litter box because he can't make it down the hall. He can't go outside without adult supervision because out here in the country something might get him. He likes to ride the four-wheeler, but not by himself. His little feet won't reach the handlebars or the shifter.

They both take extra time and effort, but after being part of the family for so many years I can't imagine getting rid of them just because they have become a bit inconvenient.