Happy Holidays

griehund

Reaction score
Wishing everyone a safe and happy Holiday Season from all of us critters down on the farm.
family.jpg

richardp69

Enlightened Member
Gold Supporting
Reaction score
Pls. come train my dogs. I have five, two of which are hounds. One is a coon hound/red tick mix and one is a beagle. I have a large fenced in kennel area but unlike your hounds, if I let them out or off lease I might see 'em in a day or two.

griehund

Reaction score
Pls. come train my dogs. I have five, two of which are hounds. One is a coon hound/red tick mix and one is a beagle. I have a large fenced in kennel area but unlike your hounds, if I let them out or off lease I might see 'em in a day or two.

We have 1 1/4 acre fenced in the back yard. It took three layers of fencing to keep the Beagle in. The Greyhounds won't jump over but the Beagle used to go over, under, around and through. She's too old for those tricks anymore. She used to go through the fence like toothpaste coming out of the tube. Field fence, chicken wire and finally garden fence kept her in. She cost $15 from the shelter and $1,000 for fencing. None of them are allowed out of the yard off leash.

twocorgis

Venerated Member
Gold Supporting
Reaction score
Guild Total
All the season's best to you and Claire, Cliff. That's a funny looking sighthound in her lap!

txbumper57

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Happy Holidays to All here at LTG from myself, the pups, and my family to yours! Be careful if you are travelling this Holiday Season and if you are travelling with Guilds be sure to wrap them up and keep them nice and Warm!

Great Christmans photo Griehund! Once again it is an Amazing thing you and your family does to help out the pooches and make sure they get the loving life they deserve!

TX

5thumbs

Gold Supporting
Reaction score
Guild Total
We have 1 1/4 acre fenced in the back yard. It took three layers of fencing to keep the Beagle in. The Greyhounds won't jump over but the Beagle used to go over, under, around and through. She's too old for those tricks anymore. She used to go through the fence like toothpaste coming out of the tube. Field fence, chicken wire and finally garden fence kept her in. She cost $15 from the shelter and $1,000 for fencing. None of them are allowed out of the yard off leash.

Love it! The things we do (and spend) for our canine companions.

Bur it's worth it, isn't it?

Family, dogs (or cats or ferrets or...) and music - what else does one need?