Thanksgiving

Happy Face

Justified Ancient of MuMu
Reaction score
I generally despise these "everyone have a nice Thanksgiving" messages etc.

But I am thankful for this group. It's a joy to read the commentary and occasionally post (mostly to correct mgod).

Thanks to al of you!

DJ

davismanLV

Venerated Member
Reaction score
Guild Total
Instead of wishing a "nice" Thanksgiving, you could wish they "have the Thanksgiving they Deserve" or..... is that not in keeping with the holiday spirit? LOL!! :very_drunk:

killdeer43

Reverential Member
Reaction score
It's my favorite holiday of all.
No gifts and no expectation of gifts; just get together (if you want to), play homemade music (if you wish), eat, drink and be merry (or be someone else if you prefer). :very_drunk:

It's all good,
Joe

txbumper57

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
It's my favorite holiday of all.
No gifts and no expectation of gifts; just get together (if you want to), play homemade music (if you wish), eat, drink and be merry (or be someone else if you prefer). :very_drunk:

It's all good,
Joe

I agree with you completely Joe! I spent too many of my younger years on the road working on Thanksgiving and Christmas Day far from home. I made myself a promise years back That I would not miss another even if it meant having to find another job. I haven't missed one since and whether it is a big Family Blowout with lots of folks or just a few of us and the 2 Great Danes It is always special and precious to spend the day with the ones you love! No telling what tomorrow brings so enjoy them all while you can. Oh yeah almost forgot, It is great to play music as well. No matter what I will always be thankful for the Family and Friends I have and the chance to spend some quality time with quality people.

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone and may your Day be as Wonderful as you make it!

TX