New Hartford Guild Lovers

txbumper57

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
That looks like a Prototype 12 fret slope as the rosette appears to be Blue. Sounds great! Nice find West!

TX

walrus

Reverential Member
Gold Supporting
Reaction score
Yes, great find! I don't recall that has been posted - I think would have remembered that - I hope so anyway!

Good to hear from you, West!

walrus

walrus

Reverential Member
Gold Supporting
Reaction score
Enjoyed that one, too!

Just checked the Guild web site, but no mention of Keith Urban - time for an update!

walrus

Westerly Wood

Venerated Member
Reaction score
Guild Total
Nice to see you West. You have best LTG call sign. How the instrumentals coming by along?

dapmdave

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Good to hear from you, Jim. Mr. Urban has good taste in guitars.

walrus

Reverential Member
Gold Supporting
Reaction score
I'm doing fine, West, thanks!

Keith Urban's playing is extremely impressive. That live version of "You'll Think of Me" is outstanding. He could have easily done what many artists do - let the band do the picking and just strum some chords. But he's like a one man band on guitar. Great stuff!

walrus

West R Lee

Venerated Member
Reaction score
I'm doing fine, West, thanks!

Keith Urban's playing is extremely impressive. That live version of "You'll Think of Me" is outstanding. He could have easily done what many artists do - let the band do the picking and just strum some chords. But he's like a one man band on guitar. Great stuff!

walrus

You should see him live Walrus. I think Mrs. West and I have seen him perform 3 times and it's always a treat. I used to enjoy him more though when he was almost all acoustic. Now he's really into electric it seems. Nothing wrong with that, but I just happen to love acoustic music.

West

West R Lee

Venerated Member
Reaction score
That Orpheum sounds great and I like Keith Urban a lot. Thanks for posting, Jim. Hope you're doing well, amigo.... :encouragement:

Doing well Tom. Counting the days till retirement. I may actually take a guitar lesson for the first time in my life. : )

West

West R Lee

Venerated Member
Reaction score
Nice to see you West. You have best LTG call sign. How the instrumentals coming by along?

Hey Wood. There was a friend of mine, another DV72 owner. He and I discovered LTG together. I think I actually sent him a link and he asked me my LTG screen name? It took about 2 seconds to come up with "West R Lee", then he said OK, I'll be "Hobo Ken". That was '05 I think.

No instrumentals in a while, in fact, I haven't played much. Though I did have some friends out a few weeks ago and we played from 3 pm till the wee hours. I guess I should play more.....we had a blast.

West

Last edited: