Saddles - a message from PeteyBass

fronobulax

Bassist, GAD and the Hot Mess Mods
Reaction score
Guild Total
peteybass said:
Sorry, it's been some time since I've posted on the forum, thanks for the nice comments on the brass saddles. I received what will be my last shipment from my milling guy, about 20 sets. Anyone who wants a set that's from the "forum" are welcomed to a $50 per set price + shipping. Just click on the brass paypal button and make sure you put in Guild Forum and Ill refund you 15.00 when the saddels are shipped. I can no longer get the black brass.

It looks like my inventory of Tall Rosewood Saddles are done and with Guild actualy selling them now, I won't be remaking them. I still have a large number of Flat Rosewood Saddles that are historicaly correct for Guild basses pre 1970 for $37.00 ($30.00 to the Forum) . This month I will offer a redder colored flat saddles at a $25.00 a set price, ($20.00 to the forum) they were just made from a slightly different colored rosewood. I'll update the the site this week with the "red flats"

My summers here in Alaska are spent in the wilderness, but I did spend much of last winter-spring playing in clubs and will rejoin two bands this fall. I used a stock Dearmond Starfire with flats and really had fun with it. My primary bass is still my Persision body Jazz neck with two Darkstars one in the neck and one in the middle. My rig is an Ampeg B200R modded with a JBL.

Thanks all,
Petey

Above was passed to me via PM. I was asked to approve and post because it might be too commercial.

The website is http://www.guildbassparts.com/www.guildbassparts.com/Home.html

lungimsam

Reaction score
Guild Total
Sorry to hear this. Nowhere else to get metal bridges.
When is the final day to purchase?
Interested to hear about the wilderness dwelling.