New toy

MLBob

Reaction score
I recently took delivery on a Schertler, Jam 400 Acoustic Amp. Swiss company, and I believe the amps are manufactured at their facility in Italy.
All I Can say is Wonderful vocal and acoustic clarity, and after having this for a couple of weeks and using it at our practices, it will be just the thing for our acoustic trio when playing out.

IMGP6695%20800%20x%20640_zpsqy7664b8.jpg

IMGP6699%20800%20x%20797_zpsfac6b5cw.jpg

At 46 lbs, not exactly a lightweight, but considering it eliminates the need for mixer. etc., it actually cuts down on the volume of "stuff" we need to haul. Pretty much everything is there in one package. Positioning and design of handles make it easy to lift, and I found a dolly on sale at Harbor Freight (12 bucks) that could've been custom made to fit it. :peaceful:

Lifted from some other sites:

Technical Specifications

Weight21 kg (46.29lb)
Dimensions37x49x43cm (14.56x19.29x16.92 in)
Frequency Response60 Hz to 18 kHz (+/-3dB)
Speakers1” horn, 2x8” woofer
ConstructionPlywood
Channels3 channels, 2x stereo, CD in
OutputsRec out, DI, Aux, SW out
Phantom Power48V on all XLR inputs
EffectDigital reverb multi effect, effect loop possible

This highly portable cabinet provides enough facilities for the most demanding of performers and includes advanced features such as switchable subwoofer output, variable anti-feedback control, phantom power and multiple digital effects. A range of XLR, Jack and Phono inputs provides complete versatility and the potential for solo artists, duo's and ensembles to perform with a single lightweight amplifier.

A full 400 watts of Class D switching output (ICEpower® by Bang & Olufsen) is provided and the incredible dynamics and detailed image. With the integrated switchable crossover it is also possible to add an active subwoofer to create a full 3 way active system capable of providing huge reserves of power for any musical situation.

guitarslinger

Reaction score
Absolutely beautiful! Congratulations! Just the accessory you need sitting next to that Guild stool.