Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Guild peregrine serial number prs 309 0004

Quote Originally Posted by Mitsukisan View Post
    I’m new to this thread so be gentle. I bought a Peregrine and wanted to get the year, place of manufacturing and what it is (custom, standard). The serial number is 7639069. I paid $440 with the case. If I could figure out how to post a picture I would. Can y’all offer any information?
    Hey buddy, responding to the RELIC thread (from way last year) is not the way to get information. Best way is to INTRODUCE yourself and post your question in acoustic/acoustic electric and let people rally round and answer your question. OKAY? This is an old thread and although it's about the same guitar, you really should interact with us on a "today" kinda thing. Okay? The information will come.... say hi, be real.
    Tom in Vegas

Use the good china. Life itself is the special occasion.

Guild D65s, 1994
    Guild DV72, 1994
    Taylor GC8, 2011
    Breedlove Oregon Concert Rogue 4/12/2016
    Washburn EA-20 "Festival Series", 1995

I bought a Peregrine and wanted to get the year, place of manufacturing and what it is (custom, standard). The serial number is 7639069.
    Hello Mitsukisan,

Welcome! The Guild you have is a Peregrine Custom that was made in the Guild Custom Shop in Nashville during the year 1999.

Sincerely,

Hans Moust
    www.guitarsgalore.nl

Quote Originally Posted by davismanLV View Post
    Hey buddy, responding to the RELIC thread (from way last year) is not the way to get information. Best way is to INTRODUCE yourself and post your question in acoustic/acoustic electric and let people rally round and answer your question. OKAY? This is an old thread and although it's about the same guitar, you really should interact with us on a "today" kinda thing. Okay? The information will come.... say hi, be real.
    YOU been hangin' out with that Coastie kid again, aint'cha?
    Hey, the neighborhood's growin'.
    Drive-by posters are gonna be more and more common.
    And some folks is just shy or used to the bigger less personal sites.
    Speakin' o' which, where's your "Welcome Aboard?"
    Hmmmm?

(This from a guy who has a problem returning phone calls)
    Al
    "Time May Change the Technique of Music But Never Its Mission " - Rachmaninoff
    My 1st Guild: '96 Westerly D25NT "Hally" (10-31-96 stamped on heelblock)
    #2: '01 Westerly F65ce "Blondie"
    #3: '03 Corona D40e Richie Havens "Richie"
    All bought new!

Im new to this thread so be gentle. I bought a Peregrine and wanted to get the year, place of manufacturing and what it is (custom, standard). The serial number is 7639069. I paid $440 with the case. If I could figure out how to post a picture I would. Can yall offer any information?
    HI Mitsuki, welcome aboard!
    That price does seem pretty insanely low.
    Do the electronics work?
    RE posting photos:
    You need to upload 'em to a hosting site and then link to 'em from the forum.
    When you're posting there's a little square icon in the toolbar above the dialog box for "insert image", that's where you put the address of the image you want to show,
    And you're right, folks here love pics.
    And Tom and I are actually good buddies so we poke each other in the ribs all the time.

Also, moderators vet new members' first few posts so don't worry if they aren't showing up in real time.
    Give 'em a day or to two "let 'em through" and then everything else will show up right away.
    Al
    "Time May Change the Technique of Music But Never Its Mission " - Rachmaninoff
    My 1st Guild: '96 Westerly D25NT "Hally" (10-31-96 stamped on heelblock)
    #2: '01 Westerly F65ce "Blondie"
    #3: '03 Corona D40e Richie Havens "Richie"
    All bought new!