NGD: Bluesbird

guitarslinger

Reaction score
Well it's on it's way at least. This one is mine just arrived at the dealer. They'll ship it out and I should have it by the middle of next week.

Last edited:

Smitch

Reaction score
Nice! I'm interested on your impression of the reissue, so please let us know.

walrus

Reverential Member
Gold Supporting
Reaction score
Yes, a beauty! Congratulations!

Looking forward to a review!

walrus

Guildedagain

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Hopefully it's better than what Gibson if offering these days... Then again a Schecter just about **** that bill...

Is that a bit of German carve on top, or just a reflection in the cutaway?

The bridge and tailpiece look decidedly old school Gibby ABR-1 (wire style?), what hardware is this on these, same as Gibsons?

What tuners?

What are the p'ups?

Pretty dang nice flame and shading on the top, what are the body dimensions, similar to a Les Paul?

Nitro or Poly?

guitarslinger

Reaction score
I can say now that I've always had a particular penchant for Guild sun bursts. Although it's just a picture I quite like the shading on this one. Details once it's "in hand" and I've had a chance to play it.

Guildedagain

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Thx for the link, they do clarify most of that, very good on them. That seems like a lot of guitar for the $$$, is it USA made?

dbirchett

Reaction score
Thx for the link, they do clarify most of that, very good on them. That seems like a lot of guitar for the $$$, is it USA made?

They. like the rest of the Newark St. line, are made in Korea. Should I say "Crafted in Korea"?