Let me Just Say This!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

richardp69

Enlightened Member
Gold Supporting
Reaction score
Recently, there was a bit of discussion about packing guitars for shipment etc. I will tell you that in the last 2 days I received 6 different shipments and 3 of those were from LTG Members. I received a D 64E from Mike (aka WalkingMan), a Gretsch Resonator from Chris (aka AcornHouse), and a 14 fret Rosewood Orpheum Dread from Sandy (aka TwoCorgis).

I will tell you if you ever buy from any of the above have no fear. It would take a near nuclear event to damage anything they ship. I also received two cases from Guild/Cordoba. It didn't really matter much how they were packaged, it was just cases but they did o.k. Lastly, I received a Martin Custom Shop 000 14 fret with Morado back and sides. (it's way cool and prettier than any woman I've ever dated or married for that matter). I'll try to get someone to post some pics for me in a few days) I'll tell you the Martin was packed o.k. but nowhere near what our LTG guys did.

Anyway, I wanted to share some good news and glad tidings with ya'll.

twocorgis

Venerated Member
Gold Supporting
Reaction score
Guild Total
Thanks for the kind words Richard. It was an agonizing decision to part with that one, but three superb slope shoulders in the house is just too much, right?

Wait, I might not be asking the right person that...

AcornHouse

Venerated Member
Reaction score
Guild Total
Thanks Richard. It helps to be a pack rat and save useful shipping boxes and packing material.

Ronald Reagan

Reaction score
Forget the guitar pics...I REALLY want to see pics of the women you dated and married...