Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2015 Guild S100

Quote Originally Posted by bahaw420 View Post
    Awesome! Black _\m/
    Where did you get it from hagmeat? Can't seem to find any dealers down here in Oz.
    Hey mate, welcome to LTG.
    I got mine from Sam Ash Music in the U.S.
    The only place I've seen new Guild electrics for sale was a couple of years ago
    at The Guitar Lounge in Sydney. They are a Fender dealer and since Fender sold Guild to Cordoba I don't think they stock Guilds anymore. Your best bet would be ebay, reverb or Sam Ash. The first Guild I ever bought (S90) was off ebay from a guy in Melbourne but all my others have been from the U.S. Where are you located ?

Cheers
    Rob
    Last edited by hagmeat; 04-30-2016 at 12:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by hagmeat View Post
    Hey mate, welcome to LTG.
    I got mine from Sam Ash Music in the U.S.
    The only place I've seen new Guild electrics for sale was a couple of years ago
    at The Guitar Lounge in Sydney. They are a Fender dealer and since Fender sold Guild to Cordoba I don't think they stock Guilds anymore. Your best bet would be ebay, reverb or Sam Ash. The first Guild I ever bought (S90) was off ebay from a guy in Melbourne but all my others have been from the U.S. Where are you located ?

Cheers
    Rob
    Awesome Rob! Thanks for the info. I'm Sydney based!

Just have to chime in here...

We just got one of these (in black, too) in at Jacobs Custom Guitars last week. I have to agree with the OP that Guild really nailed it with these pickups. As soon as I played the guitar I immediately noticed how close they came with the HB-1 reissues. Very, very similar to the sweetly aggressive sound of my '71, and the slightly wider neck feels great.

I'm usually not a big fan of imported guitars, but playing the Polara reissue was an eye-opener. Kudos to Guild!
    Dave

1989 D25 - 2013 DD6-RCE
    '07 Gibson Les Paul Std - '07 Martin D-18VE - '08 Taylor GA3-12 - '08 Nash Strat - '10 Jacobs Jagcaster - '13 Martin 000-28EC - 13 G&L Tribute JB2
    Dr. Z Cure - Fender Super Champ - Fishman Loudbox Mini - SWR 2X10C

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default ... ID=1018446