Sunday Morning with Rhiannon Giddens

CA-35

Reaction score
I've been watching "Sunday Morning" for years. So as usual this morning I'm watching and on comes a piece about Rhiannon Giddens. I had no clue who she was. OMG. Not only can she play the fiddle and the banjo, she has a voice that is spectacular. She is a 2015 Grammy winner and currently tours with her band "The Carolina Chocolate Drops".
Enjoy

davismanLV

Venerated Member
Reaction score
Guild Total
WOWZA!! That's a whole lot of talent to pack into ONE Sunday morning!! Thanks, Scott, for that one!! :encouragement::encouragement:

jthrel

Reaction score
Wonderful singing voice and excellent interpretation of the song. Ms. Giddens avoids the wandering arpeggiation and meaningless vocal gymnastics used by many contemporary female vocalists. Riannon SINGS THE SONG with heart.

Thanks for the link - excellent listen.

Al

twocorgis

Venerated Member
Gold Supporting
Reaction score
Guild Total
I'm a big fan of this beautiful lady!
Such an amazing talent who performs with a genuine love for her music. :triumphant:

Joe

Me too Joe! I had the pleasure of meeting her after the Carolina Chocolate Drop's set at the Great South Bay Music Festival in 2013, and she's even prettier up close.

Quantum Strummer

Reaction score
Another fan here, both of her recent "solo" album and the Carolina Chocolate Drops. She/they are on my "must see live" list.

-Dave-

CA-35

Reaction score
I had the pleasure of meeting her after the Carolina Chocolate Drop's set at the Great South Bay Music Festival in 2013, and she's even prettier up close.

I'm jealous Sandy! She is stunning. She made my top ten voice list without question however that face could break in to my top five most beautiful women on the planet list, and that my friends is no easy task.