Keith Richard's 72 today

Westerly Wood

Venerated Member
Reaction score
Guild Total
Wow, only 72. Joe is older than richards? No....

davismanLV

Venerated Member
Reaction score
Guild Total
This is one of those instances where "the preservative effect of great wealth" is not happening. Happy Birthday, Keith!! :encouragement:

walrus

Reverential Member
Gold Supporting
Reaction score
Listen to his new album, "Crosseyed Heart", and you'll see he can still rock! There's hope for all of us!

walrus

walrus

Reverential Member
Gold Supporting
Reaction score
What a ride....

I'm with Aristera - I know you guys are joking around, but man, what a life he has led! He's the guitarist for the Rolling Stones! And somehow he came out of it with a beautiful wife, a beautiful family, his health (apparently), and a boatload of money.

And still recording original music that rocks - I love the guy! All of us geezers continually lament the state of "music" today - choreography over the music, autocoders, spectacle over substance, etc. etc. But one thing is for damn sure - there ain't never gonna be another Keith Richards!

walrus

Alan_M

Reaction score
Just remember; For every cigarette you smoke, God takes an hour away from your life and gives it to Keef.

5thumbs

Gold Supporting
Reaction score
Guild Total
I'm with Aristera - I know you guys are joking around, but man, what a life he has led! He's the guitarist for the Rolling Stones! And somehow he came out of it with a beautiful wife, a beautiful family, his health (apparently), and a boatload of money.

And still recording original music that rocks - I love the guy! All of us geezers continually lament the state of "music" today - choreography over the music, autocoders, spectacle over substance, etc. etc. But one thing is for damn sure - there ain't never gonna be another Keith Richards!

walrus

Yeah, I agree. He's done something right!