Happy Holidays

griehund

Reaction score
Happy Holidays from all of us down on the farm.

fampic15.jpg

Left to right:
"Torque", "Blake", Claire (my better half) "Twist", Claire Sr. (mom in law) me, "Olive", "Mojo", "Hootie".

richardp69

Enlightened Member
Gold Supporting
Reaction score
I see you slipped a Beagle in there as well. Just got my 1st Beagle ever from the local Shelter about 2 years ago. She is headstrong, stubborn and quite a handful but sweeter than sugar as well.

Good for you and your efforts. The world is a better place because of you and yours.

txbumper57

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Great Photo and Awesome job on finding the Pooches loving homes! Happy Holidays to all!

TX

griehund

Reaction score
I see you slipped a Beagle in there as well. Just got my 1st Beagle ever from the local Shelter about 2 years ago. She is headstrong, stubborn and quite a handful but sweeter than sugar as well.

Good for you and your efforts. The world is a better place because of you and yours.

Olive cost $35 from the shelter and $1,000 for fencing.

richardp69

Enlightened Member
Gold Supporting
Reaction score
Funny how that works. I have the Beagle, a Red Bone Hound mix and a little Terrier who are all runners. So, I too, had to build a large fenced in kennel area so they could run around a bit and it cost me about the same. My two Labs stay around just fine. They're never cheap but it is SO worth the cost I do believe.
Olive cost $35 from the shelter and $1,000 for fencing.

Opsimath

Reaction score
Amazing you could get six dogs to hold still long enough for the shutter to go off! Kudos!

I think someone to the left of the camera is holding a rabbit.

Great photo, great rescue work! Happy Holidays to you and yours as well. And here's to lots of squeaky toys on Christmas Day!

Ronald Reagan

Reaction score
Happy Holidays from all of us down on the farm.

fampic15.jpg

Left to right:
"Torque", "Blake", Claire (my better half) "Twist", Claire Sr. (mom in law) me, "Olive", "Mojo", "Hootie".

Happy Holidays Griehund....awesome pooches (and people)....

And to Olive, the little beagle who looks Christian....Merry Christmas!!!

RR

griehund

Reaction score
Happy Holidays Griehund....awesome pooches (and people)....

And to Olive, the little beagle who looks Christian....Merry Christmas!!!

RR

:laughing: Oh that Olive Oil, I've never asked her but I think she leans toward the FSM. She has devoured more than one noodly appendage. The boys tend to anoint the festivus pole. LOL