NGfLTGMD**

LateStart

Reaction score
NG-f-LTGM-D**

Today my new-to-me 12/fret Orpheum OM in rosewood arrived. Thanks Neal for a perfect transaction at a fair price. Only two pictures for now as I was heading to the airport when it arrived...

I had about 10 minutes of strumming before putting it back in the case and closing the door - sweet box, can't wait to be back and get to know it better.

NGD by JW, on Flickr

NGD! by JW, on Flickr

** New Guitar from LTG Member Day

Last edited:

Westerly Wood

Venerated Member
Reaction score
Guild Total
Oh sweet. I hear that model is fantastic.

Rayk

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Congrats she's a looker . Neil was kind enough to let me peek at her . Audio please ;)

davismanLV

Venerated Member
Reaction score
Guild Total
Congrats, LS!! The guitar looks AMAZING. Life isn't fair when they come as you're WALKING OUT THE DOOR!! Give us an update when you get back!! :encouragement:

txbumper57

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Congrats My Friend! I have a sneaking suspicion that you will love it! They are some of the finest guitars I think Guild or anyone else has ever made. Looking forward to your review when you return.:single_eye:

deebeewhy

Reaction score
Does that mean that now that LateStart has lightened Neal of his Orf, we will be seeing a replacement here soon in the Neal collection?

Rayk

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Does that mean that now that LateStart has lightened Neal of his Orf, we will be seeing a replacement here soon in the Neal collection?

I keep teasing him with my Blueridge but man he puts up a fight !

I'll just have to get a hotel room and visit again and let him play it at jam night .

Luke I am your fatherrrrrr ... Cough * cough* hack *' the Swartz is strong in you , you will come to the Blue side in time Mawahahaha .... Hack * cough *

Or not ..... Haha

Neal

Reaction score
Well, I did just buy that D-35 only a mother could love. It's almost the same!

That Orf 000 is a great guitar that I had the privilege to play for more than a year. My daughter is getting married, and the proceeds from the sale are funding her search for the perfect wedding dress.

Neal

Westerly Wood

Venerated Member
Reaction score
Guild Total

That Orf 000 is a great guitar that I had the privilege to play for more than a year. My daughter is getting married, and the proceeds from the sale are funding her search for the perfect wedding dress.

Neal

Congrats. Good decision Dad. Bravo!

D30Man

Reaction score
Guild Total

Neal

Congrats! It is funny sometimes how life throws decisions like that at us to remind us what is more important.. I have sold gear many times to cover family purchases and it is sometimes sad but always rewarding.. Especially when I sold my D-4 to bring in some extra holiday funds.. Not nearly as monumental a wedding dress.. My philosophy is that pretty much anything I have is replaceable.. Well maybe not my D30...:pride:

Br1ck

Reaction score
What a man will do to make his little girl happy. One of mine brought us a brand new baby boy this week.

70man

Reaction score
So I'm more of a Westerly man.......But Man, That New Guitar could just sway my opinion.Beautiful mate,congratulations ,what a sweet thing,Ps Nice guitar house too.