2014 'Bird

SFIV1967

Venerated Member
Reaction score
Guild Total
No idea about Gibson guitars, guess it's better to ask this question to a Gibson forum. Unless you posted the wrong links?
Ralf

txbumper57

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
No idea about Gibson guitars, guess it's better to ask this question to a Gibson forum. Unless you posted the wrong links?
Ralf

Hey Ralf, I think Deebeewhy was looking for remarks about the condition such as Bridge and saddle height, condition of the top below the bridge, etc... Deebeewhy has been looking at a few used guitars lately and inquiring for advice on condition. I as well as a few others have been helping out as much as possible through photos posted by alerting them what to look for to identify current problems or near future ones. I don't mind as I wouldn't want anyone to buy a used guitar no matter what the brand that needed serious work now or in the near future. Just trying to help guide them through the "Minefield" that used guitar buying can be. We all know how even guitar center can try to sell off used guitars that need major work at retail prices. :encouragement:

SFIV1967

Venerated Member
Reaction score
Guild Total
Deebeewhy has been looking at a few used guitars lately and inquiring for advice on condition. I as well as a few others have been helping out as much as possible
Ah, I see, didn't know that. Makes sense now. I thought maybe he had posted a wrong link to Guild pictures.
Ralf