The most talented pitcher ever

griehund

Reaction score
I saw this guy's debut but never realized just how talented he was.

pitcher.jpg

davismanLV

Venerated Member
Reaction score
Guild Total
I'm with frono on this one, 'cept I think they both look like frogs! I saw this on Facebook this morning. Like walrus said, doesn't anyone check this stuff?? :stupid:

12 string

Reaction score
Guild Total
I actually saw him play a couple of weeks ago. He was pitching for the Nashville Sounds against the Fresno Grizzlies in AAA Minor League action. He uses a glove which is custom made so that it can be used on either hand. Since they frogmarched him out to the mound he really may be ambiguous as the article says.

' Strang

txbumper57

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
The Editor of the paper This Article was in was selected as "Worst Person In The Sports World" by Keith Olbermann on his show today. LOL

Last edited:

killdeer43

Reverential Member
Reaction score
I actually saw him play a couple of weeks ago. He was pitching for the Nashville Sounds against the Fresno Grizzlies in AAA Minor League action. He uses a glove which is custom made so that it can be used on either hand. Since they frogmarched him out to the mound he really may be ambiguous as the article says.
Amphibian ambiguity....now that's real talent! :emptiness:

Joe

12 string

Reaction score
Guild Total
When he goes deer hunting he's bambidexterous.

Reaction score
Most people use their Spell Check, but many fail to reralize that it's not a "Wrong Word Check"....