Live Stream

iamru02

Reaction score
Guild Total
For the past 5 years, I've been performing in a virtual world called Second Life. Streaming live from my house. I don't read music, and I don't have that good of an ear but I have had a passion for guitar since I was 10.
I grew up in Oklahoma, taught myself basic chords. I jokingly say that when we learn guitar in Oklahoma, we learn 3 chords. Change the tempo and the words and we'll play any song you want to hear....smile
If any of you are interested. I stream every Friday night, 9:00 p.m. EST. The venue in Second life is "The Rockin Roost Roadhouse" and my Second Life name is "Justme Carlucci"

I do other venues and benefits for: Relay for life, Make a Wish Foundation, Amnesty International, Toys for Tots, Harry Chapin Food Foundation and one called Respect Yourself.

You will need Real Player installed on your computer to listen to the stream. It doesn't have to be your default music player, just installed.

I'm not professional, but I love doing the shows. Here is my stream, just click on it or paste it to your browser and it will take you to Shoutcast. If I'm streaming, it will say that the server is up but private, only meaning that I'm broadcasting my private stream. You can click on listen and get access. I'll make a point to give a shout out to all my LTG friends listening.

http://12.162.166.69:8300/ and I play my 1985 Gruhn Design D-66

Last edited: