Introducing the Guild Westerly Collection

Rayk

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Ok got it , even though I had the f130rce I did not think about what it had on it ... I know folks seem to prefer the Nitro for the thin and transparent sound transfer but I can say Blueridge has the poly down. I guess it is poly it don't say LOL anyway it's thin as it gets and a prefect finish. The Gad F130 looked good to thinner then my Epi for sure but I am a Gloss man I want to see them lines hahaha

Reaction score
I've played the new Westerly Collection F-1512 12 string quite a few times as of late,as I've owned 12 strings in the past (good ones)....To be perfectly honest and owning some nice boutique builds,Guild is offering a "very fine guitar" in this model....I've scrutinized it beyond belief,from build to tone & playability and looks....It is a very good guitar and worth the asking price....I'm still not sure I'm on the market for another guitar but I'd definitely have no problems with this one.....I'm judging this only on this particular guitar offering from Guild,not what was done before and don't care how good the old ones were..."this one" is quite nice!