Phil and Jack 4-27-2015

idealassets

Reaction score
I hope not to dismay anyone with my story of offloading some of my own Dead stuff: In my travels I often picked up the Dead's "One From the Phil Zone" or "Another From the Vault", and other CD's. I now have them all in one place, and I have a huge trove.

In order to bring a crowd to my garage sales, I have advertised "CD's & Vinyl's for sale, Grateful Dead, Airplane, also tools, antiques", etc. I didn't suspect there were as many Deadheads around such as there are that show up to buy my stuff. The second hottest seller: Joni Mitchell vinyl's, who knew? What a thing to see 10 year old modern day hippies charging into my inventory, thankfully they are too young to be stoners (I think anyway).

-Craig

Last edited:

edwin

Reaction score
Then there's this. Behold "The Supreme Being" bass.
It's a Guild so it's alright.... featuring a pair of Rick Turner's lo-z trapezoid single coil pickups wrapped up neatly in their anti-hum foil Faraday cages. Beautiful, may it do ya fine.

1802.jpg

Hi Fred! Good to see you!

My Starfire now has a pair of Rick's trapezoids although in rectangular shells (I found out by applying the magic plastic thing filled with iron filings). SII electronics. It does feel like it's missing some knobs in comparison!

119893.jpg

Yggdrasil

Reaction score
Then there's this. Behold "The Supreme Being" bass.
It's a Guild so it's alright.... featuring a pair of Rick Turner's lo-z trapezoid single coil pickups wrapped up neatly in their anti-hum foil Faraday cages. Beautiful, may it do ya fine.

1802.jpg

Hey Fred - nice to see you kicking around ... nice bass BTW...glad to see it's still kicking around too! :)

Frank in Toronto