New NIGHT SHIFT Video

The Guilds of Grot

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Guild Total
[Editorial] So I was going to post this in "Member's Music, but there is no "video insert" icon there! What's that all about?

Here's a new video of my band NIGHT SHIFT performing on a stage out over the bowling lanes!

walrus

Reverential Member
Gold Supporting
Reaction score
Great video! That's an interesting venue, are people dancing, etc. on the lanes? In the lobby? Just wondering how that works when you are playing on top of the lanes...

walrus

Last edited:

The Guilds of Grot

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Guild Total
Great video! That's an interesting venue, are people dancing, etc. on the lanes? In the lobby? Just wondering how that works when you are playing on top of the lanes...

walrus

Well most people are bowling, but there is some dancing going on up on the carpet. It is a little weird when there's bowling balls whizzing by you on either side! They remove the oil fom the two lanes the stage is over so you can walk out to the "island" without busting your rear.

Great, but shouldn't it be I Got a Lane on You? :friendly_wink:

Joe

Good one Joe! We'll do that next time for sure!

CA-35

Reaction score
Sent a pm to dkl about the lack of a video button in MM.

Maybe it's just me, however, whenever I want to post a pic I type this

If its a video I type [video] (enter your video address here) [video] (you must put a forward slash before the ending [video] just like img above)

I never push any icons or buttons. I think that process will enable you to post a video in any forum?

mavuser

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
nice! love that outer space bowling pin back drop too. come play Brooklyn Bowl! u guys effing rawkk