Chicago Music Exchange custom relic service

walrus

Reverential Member
Gold Supporting
Reaction score
Oh man, I was not expecting that! Hilarious!

walrus

Westerly Wood

Venerated Member
Reaction score
Guild Total
The dog peeing in guitar case. Priceless. That was awesome.

fronobulax

Bassist, GAD and the Hot Mess Mods
Reaction score
Guild Total
That was great. Fairly high production values for a joke as well. Of course, I don't feel quite as comfortable letting my cats crawl in the guitar cases as I once did...

chazmo

Super Moderator
Reaction score
That was freakin' hilarious. I almost lost it when the dog peed in the case. (I see that got Wood too!)

adorshki

Reverential Member
Reaction score
That was great. Fairly high production values for a joke as well. Of course, I don't feel quite as comfortable letting my cats crawl in the guitar cases as I once did...
Didn't somebody around here once suffer a consequential indignity from that very source?

CA-35

Reaction score
Extremely well done and hilarious. "We can relic your guitar from 5 to 500 years" "The bass had better tone than you tonight. The bass." Love it thanks.

fronobulax

Bassist, GAD and the Hot Mess Mods
Reaction score
Guild Total
Extremely well done and hilarious. "We can relic your guitar from 5 to 500 years" "The bass had better tone than you tonight. The bass." Love it thanks.

That's not a joke. We bassists strive for good tone just as soon as we move enough air to flap your pants. If tone were not important why would we be trying to bring back The Good Old Days when THE bass pickup was a Hagstrom Bisonic? Darn kids these days. Next someone will say the way to pick who plays bass in a new band is just figure out who the worst guitarist is and hand them the bass.

dapmdave

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
You mean that's not how it's done?

rolling.gif

adorshki

Reverential Member
Reaction score
I don't play guitar at all. I play bass. Go figure.
My favorite knew-him-personally bassist made me envious when I lent him my D25 one day.
He turned out to be a mighty fine finger-picker too, and he didn't even own a guitar. :shocked:
Came from actually playing chords on his stand-up bass.