F/S Feeler on the 1958 T100B Special

eltuce

Reaction score
This guitar is absolutely fantastic, so I am a bit up in the air on letting it go, but figured I'd post here to see who might be interested before making a decision. Here is the original thread from when Mr. Brindell had it up for sale. His thread tells the whole story. I have since put a Guildsby on it, and I am willing to sell it with or without, although the price will differ. Sound-wise, It's right on par with my '63 Starfire III, which is also unique, due to its star inlays and striped purfling. I just feel I will play that one more, as its visual appeal is greater to me, and the frets are a bit larger. I am also debating letting the '54 Aristocrat go as well, but that's another story.

http://letstalkguild.com/ltg/showth...-a-kind-Guild!!&highlight=t100b+special+order

eltuce

Reaction score
Sorry, I guess I wasn't totally clear on that. If I sold it through here, I'd like to just get back what I have into it. I believe that was $2250 plus shipping. It would be a bit more if I included the Guildsby. I'll have to double check on that.

eltuce

Reaction score
A little bump. I'd much rather sell it to someone here. If not, I will probably enjoy it for a bit more before I put it up for sale elsewhere. Er, maybe hang onto it a little longer.

eltuce

Reaction score
Figured I'd give this a little bump. It's not a feeler anymore, but I can't edit the subject title.

eltuce

Reaction score
Yeah, talked to him when I first posted but he was a bit tight on funds at the time.