Zelja

Reaction score
holding-a-guitar-is-like-turning-an-on-off-switch-for-getting-laid.png

Guitars_c_94914.webp

walrus

Reverential Member
Gold Supporting
Reaction score
Actually, it looks like a mission from... Walter!

walrus

fronobulax

Bassist, GAD and the Hot Mess Mods
Reaction score
Guild Total
Only those in the know....would know. :apple:

Joe

Several years ago The Hatted One organized two photo tributes. Both involved LTG members submitting pictures with certain characteristics. The first was a tribute to coastie99 and I seem to recall vests and floral prints. The second was to Walter Broes and the common link was Walter's horseshoe logo. The last time I checked The Hatted One had moved or deleted some of the collection from his hosting account but I fully expect someone (I'm looking at you Ralf) to find a several year old thread and the necrothreads will be revived with discussions about the Good Old Days and The Way We Were.

To veer, the 1973 movie of that name was partially filmed in my stomping grounds. There is a ballroom dance scene and I knew many of the musicians in the movie band because the band was assembled from the local musicians union and they actually played in the film.

JerryR

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Way, way North East Texas, Wiltshire, England
Hi there Gary. Long nights and short days but not too cold - yet. How is it in Hobbit-Land? Part 3 of said film/movie is due out in the UK on 12th December. Guess it is a bit warmer where you are. How is Greymouth - has most of that quake damage been repaired?

SFIV1967

Venerated Member
Reaction score
Guild Total
The last time I checked The Hatted One had moved or deleted some of the collection from his hosting account but I fully expect someone (I'm looking at you Ralf) to find a several year old thread and the necrothreads will be revived with discussions about the Good Old Days and The Way We Were.
Well, here's a starting point, just scroll down all that thread to see the pictures: http://www.letstalkguild.com/ltg/showthread.php?164707-Tribute-to-Walter-Broes

And the one for Coastie was here: http://www.letstalkguild.com/ltg/showthread.php?156634-Tribute-to-Coastie

Ralf

Last edited: