Guild getting some love on Reverb

MLBob

Reaction score
Something for everyone. How 'bout that one claiming to be a Guild baritone crossbreed?

Westerly Wood

Venerated Member
Reaction score
Guild Total
Like the tune he was playing in the Guild dread. Very cool. Was that a D4?

wileypickett

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
I've known Steve for a few years and have shared many shows with him, most recently in Minneapolis just a couple weeks ago. He's a fine player and a good guy. He has a brand new album out on the Paradise of Bachelors label (getting great reviews) and he's touring behind it now with a three-piece band.

(Saw him in Boston this past Monday -- really fine show -- catch him if you can.)

Steve did some gigs in Russia earlier this year. He took a taxi to or from one of his shows. They arrived at his destination, Steve paid the driver, got out of the cab, only to have the driver speed off with all his stuff in the trunk, including his Guild. Not sure which one that was, but it's gone. (I always keep my guitars with me in the car when traveling by cab.)

Not sure, but I believe he's touring with a D35 now, as well as an electric arch-top hollow body Guild, maple.

Glenn//.

Westerly Wood

Venerated Member
Reaction score
Guild Total
D35 is perfect for his style. I miss mine, as the spruce top really articulates well. Bright.

K.O.M.A.

Reaction score
Reverb.com is quickly becoming one of my favorite sites. At first I was a little P.O.d when I first signed up that they were spamming me every day but I soon started looking forward to their daily e-mails. It's a great place to learn about new gear and see side by side comparisons of vintage vs clone gear. Their videos are top notch and very informative, not to mention entertaining as hell. I go there at least once a day to see what they've got going on. Kudos to those guys for putting together such a great music gear site. Now if they could just come up with their own type of Paypal-ish service I would never bother with E-Bay again.