I won!!!!

gibsonjunkie

Reaction score
Guild Total
This is going to be so cool!!!

tch-brand-survey-2014-cutout-large.jpg

A couple of weeks ago we sent out our annual brand survey questionnaire to gather your input on TC-Helicon. Thanks to the thousands who completed the survey – your input will go straight into designing new products that best fit your needs and wishes!
As part of the survey we’re giving away a VoiceLive 3, and we’ve fed all the respondent emails to the randomizer – and without further ado (well, a little ado) – here’s the name of the winner:
[h=2]Nick Caruso (nicholas.caruso@[suppressed])[/h] Congrats, Nick! You’ve been sent a personal email with the details on how to claim your prize. The rest of you, fret not. There’ll be more chances to win great gear as long as you’re subscribing to our newsletter.

gibsonjunkie

Reaction score
Guild Total
I look forward to using the "crapetizer" button. It makes a crappy voice like mine sound better... :laughing:

Christopher Cozad

Platinum Supporting
Gold Supporting
Reaction score
Very nice, Nick. The VoiceLive is some impressive technology. And yes, they have done their homework EQ'ing vocals. Even without using the harmonization there is a big pro sound to your voice. I picked up the model 2 when it first came out, and it was fun to watch audience reactions - always positive responses. Congratulations.

gibsonjunkie

Reaction score
Guild Total
The Big Brown Truck just delivered it. It left Denmark Monday night! I am working late tonight so I probably won't get to play until tomorrow night...

gibsonjunkie

Reaction score
Guild Total
I am so bummed. I hooked up all the peripherals, plugged it in and switched it on. The unit won't boot up... I'm sure they'll make good on it, but this sucks...

gibsonjunkie

Reaction score
Guild Total
Did you try a different power adapter?

Good question. I put a meter on it and it deliverd the appropriate voltage. It did light up - just not boot up. I also tried the adapter on my Harmony GTX (which is the same) and it worked fine. Trolling the Interweb it appears that this is a problem on some of their units.