BluesBird P90 (the famous Xray-ed one)

JHJ

Reaction score
BluesBird P90 (the famous Xray-ed one) LOWERED

Yes, the one with the big chunky neck that plays and sounds as good as anything bearing the name "Guild". Open to a direct sale or will consider a trade for the right guitar. Always wanted to own a T100 with a single Franz pup. I should add that the ONLY (!) reason I am selling is because between the AP Aristocrat and my 77 SF-4, I never play it anymore. Not a mark on it that I can detect, near mint. Full refund if not delighted. Anyway, to keep it in the family, asking $1200.00 delivered. I paid more but that's OK. It was a privilege owning this one. Not being a collector, I only need the few that I use.

Last edited:

JHJ

Reaction score
Lowered to 1000.00 for the next 24 hours. Then it goes to a local guitar shop. Pretty good offer from them. Lets keep it here. Open to offers. Shoot me a real number.

JHJ

Reaction score
Damn! Timing is everything!
Just talk to me. If you want it, we can work it out. Payments, whatever. I really want to see it stay right here. Who the hell knows? I!!!! might want it back some day. It is a fantastic player. JHJ

Thunderface

Reaction score
You need to fall off on the "I'll buy it" side, Dave. And if you do decide to buy it, maybe we'll send you one of these vintage t-shirts

LTGKeeper_zps584ea548.jpg

Last edited:

JHJ

Reaction score
Goes to Ebay by midnight EST. Gotta move it, as there is another that I would like to have in the stable. :)

dapmdave

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
You need to fall off on the "I'll buy it" side, Dave. And if you do decide to buy it, maybe we'll send you one of these vintage t-shirts

LTGKeeper_zps584ea548.jpg

I need the shirt more than I need the guitar!