Guild Sighting - The Judds

davismanLV

Venerated Member
Reaction score
Guild Total
Well, it's some of my FAVORITE music!! Those two ladies could sing together REALLY well. Thanks for sharing that one, walrus!! I forget about the Judds sometimes!! And a Guild too boot!! Nothing wrong with that. Thanks!!

davismanLV

Venerated Member
Reaction score
Guild Total
So here's another one.... the Judds in concert in Tennessee in 1986.... and when I'm watching.... I'm seeing THREE Guilds. Someone tell me about the cutaway in the first song...... I love these ladies. Really GREAT voices and good music. Yup!!:encouragement:

Last edited:

chazmo

Super Moderator
Reaction score
So here's another one.... the Judds in concert in Tennessee in 1986.... and when I'm watching.... I'm seeing THREE Guilds. Someone tell me about the cutaway in the first song...... I love these ladies. Really GREAT voices and good music. Yup!!:encouragement:

Yup, all three are Guilds. I don't know what that cutaway is, Tom. Good spot.

guildman63

Reaction score
What's becoming more and more apparent to me with all of these recent Guild sightings is that 99% of them are acoustics, and that CMG /Guild needs to get more of their electrics in the hands of the stars. John Mayer with an AP Aristocrat and a while back with what appeared to be a late Westerly or Corona Starfire IV was nice to see, but it was a one time thing for each, and I don't recall seeing any others lately. Just an observation from a guy who leans heavily electric. :very_drunk:

Ps., I know there are others like Leslie Feist (who most people probably don't know) and the cat that plays the S100 (his name escapes me), but for the most part Guild electrics aren't getting the love they deserve.

Last edited: