MS benefit

NEONMOONY

Reaction score
My daughter and I played a local MS fundraiser called "Rock the Island" last weekend. Stage was a gazebo on a small peninsula. I'm the one playin' the Bluesbird. My band drummer and bass player are on the stage too but didn't make the pics. It was a great time for a good cause with several acts, music, food etc.

twocorgis

Venerated Member
Gold Supporting
Reaction score
Guild Total
Good for you Moony! Our band has done a number of benefits, mostly for St Jude, but also for the Alzheimer's Association, and the Darryl Strawberry Foundation for Autism Awareness. Here's our next gig:

10477962_783933128294016_4502317623710094755_n.jpg

"One Note at a Time" is our guitarist's charity for St Jude, and we have done two Christmas shows as well for them. Between us and Contractors for a Cure, where he sponsors golf outings, we've raised almost $1.5 million for St. Jude, and it's a real honor to play my small part in that. I think that St. Jude is the worthiest of charities, and am hoping that any of you that are local can make this on August 3rd. Word is that Kim Keller and his girl will be there! Here's the link to purchase tickets for those so inclined.