Guild may be dying a slow death, but...

Yoko Oh No

Reaction score
the Bruins are hotter than heck. Go B's.

the wife is working an overnight shift tonight, so I'll grab my guild, sit my dog down next to me, put the game on and play away. if I want to burp or fart I will and I don't have to say "excuse me" or nothin. anyone wanna join me?

FNG

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Guild Total
Join you while you burp and fart?

I don't like hockey that much...LOL!

walrus

Reverential Member
Gold Supporting
Reaction score
+1 for Go B's, and +1 on rude behavior when possible!!

walrus

Brad Little

Gold Supporting
Reaction score
.... if I want to burp or fart I will...
Reminds me of my cousin Mary. One night her husband came home and said, honey, let's try some new positions tonight. She replied, Great, after supper you do the dishes and I'll sit on the couch and drink beer and fart.
Brad

Yoko Oh No

Reaction score
Reminds me of my cousin Mary. One night her husband came home and said, honey, let's try some new positions tonight. She replied, Great, after supper you do the dishes and I'll sit on the couch and drink beer and fart.
Brad

Your cousin Mary sounds hot...

NEONMOONY

Reaction score
"Merry, whenne in olde Englande, doist as theyye doth."

Of yesterday's birthday of the Bard, and in his honor me presumes, as the name of Mary sounds from thine lips and ringest in mine ears.

smellygoatboy

Reaction score
the Bruins are hotter than heck. Go B's.

the wife is working an overnight shift tonight, so I'll grab my guild, sit my dog down next to me, put the game on and play away. if I want to burp or fart I will and I don't have to say "excuse me" or nothin. anyone wanna join me?[/QUOTE
The wife is away at a meeting and I'm sitting on the couch watching a couple of episodes of HEE- HAW and someone pulled my finger !!!.:tranquillity: