Tesla Warranty

bluesypicky

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Lessee, tryin' to remember....
Didn't you used to work here?

What I think I remember is "Le Mans" is your (and mine evidently) favorite racing flick no?..... C'mon! get on it.... shouldn't go much higher than a mil, if that much, and what's a mil in the big picture? hmm?

JohnW63

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Guild Total
I once saw a behind the scenes or making of "Le Mans" which was really interesting. I think they were coming up with stuff the night before, to shoot the next day, for good portions of it.

adorshki

Reverential Member
Reaction score
What I think I remember is "Le Mans" is your (and mine evidently) favorite racing flick no?..... C'mon! get on it.... shouldn't go much higher than a mil, if that much, and what's a mil in the big picture? hmm?
I'm trying to remember where I know you from, but I've never been to LeMans and I'm not a big Porsche fan in any case.
Once when I was down and out and looking for casual labor I stopped at a big ol' spread and asked the lady of the house if she had any work, and she said, "Sure, in the garage you'll find a bucket of whitewash and the porch could use a good coat."
So sure enough there was whitewash in the garage but the car was a Ferrari not a Porch so I went ahead and whitewashed it for her but I didn't have the heart to tell her she didn't know what kind of car she had and just moved on.

Last edited:

adorshki

Reverential Member
Reaction score
There's just something about hubris, isn't there?:

musk.0.jpg

adorshki

Reverential Member
Reaction score
It's just too bad he'd ignore the prime directive of space exploration, or the Trekkie demographic'd swoon in ecstasy:
375174.png

star-trek-funny-odd.jpg

JohnW63

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Guild Total
A fixer upper. It seems to me it would still be just a touch chilly way out there, even with an atmosphere. Or is it a Tesla-sphere ?

bluesypicky

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
To keep on topic..... I am now sitting next to a window at work, with a parking lot view, and my desk is situated exactly behind my CEO parking spot, so I just have to swivel my chair away from my computer and I can see his car:

o768oj.jpg

:friendly_wink: