noob and a question

Reaction score
Hi!
Glad to be part of all this Guild stuff. I recently got my hands on a 1994 B4CE-AMB ... just the thing for my purposes. They only downside to this bass are the ugly white plastic bridge pins. I dutifully got on-line and tried to find someone who might have some pretty rosewood ones (to match the bridge) or mahogany ones (to match the top and body) or ebony ones (to look classy). I have had no luck at all ... StewMac only had ones for guitar and All Parts had black plastic w/ white dots or white plastic w/ black dots .... any suggestions? Thanks

twocorgis

Venerated Member
Gold Supporting
Reaction score
Guild Total
Welcome Steve! I found a few threads over at Talk Bass, including this one, that you may find useful. I used to own a B4CE Fretless, and never gave much of a thought to the pins either.

Happy Face

Justified Ancient of MuMu
Reaction score
Welcome!

However you may be unlucky about your question. You will find that I am the only forum member who is obsessed with appearances, both of his instruments and self.

fronobulax

Bassist, GAD and the Hot Mess Mods
Reaction score
Guild Total
Welcome!

However you may be unlucky about your question. You will find that I am the only forum member who is obsessed with appearances, both of his instruments and self.

Given the nature of your cover band, it's just part of the job, at least on the self part. And there is something to be said about vintage '60's clothing that still fits the original purchaser.