It's so strange....

jcwu

Reaction score
offending new blood with misguided humor lately....

Yes, now that I think of it, that little exchange kind of soured things around here. Maybe that was what started the slowdown?

Give it time. We'll be back to our old selves soon. I hope.

Westerly Wood

Venerated Member
Reaction score
Guild Total
Yes, now that I think of it, that little exchange kind of soured things around here. Maybe that was what started the slowdown?

Give it time. We'll be back to our old selves soon. I hope.

I did start that thread, so ultimately, I could be to blame, however, I cannot control other human's reactions. But it was a rather precarious playing field I created, and made a mental note to not do that again.

Westerly Wood

Venerated Member
Reaction score
Guild Total
Not in the slightest WW.

thanks blues! that makes me feel better, I was a bit concerned there for a while...lesson learned :)
btw, i just noticed you live in Jupiter. my grandparents for years were in Stuart and we used to go down there often. I been a beach in Jupiter once, what a gorgeous place to reside.

mavuser

Enlightened Member
Reaction score

I do not agree w that. One person was trolling and/or overreacted waaay overboard. BP was clearly joking, and for those of us that know, what he really meant was he has given those newer generation guitars more than a fair chance several times over, and as a professional he just can't get into them. Was really nothing but I will say the thread could have ended sooner than it did.

tell u what BluesyPicky if u promise to start posting again I will let u rotate the tires on my 2009 Hyundai. BOOM

bluesypicky

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
btw, i just noticed you live in Jupiter. my grandparents for years were in Stuart and we used to go down there often. I been a beach in Jupiter once, what a gorgeous place to reside.

Thanks WW, and I agree, it is IMO one of the finest areas to live in, in Florida.
Far enough from the Ft Lauderdale / Miami madness and traffic, but close enough to go there to party for a day or two...
The tax rate is high, but as they say, you get what you pay for!

Eric: thanks

southernGuild

Reaction score
South of South Sydney, New South Wales, AUSTRALIA
I'm still peeking in regularly. You folks are part of my day here. :gorilla:
Haven't been feeling so well, ( new Meds adjustments....Grrrrr.) so communicating very little. Spending time re-potting plants, sowing seedlings, and generally sorting out my garden and chicken yards before a long cold winter sets in.

jcwu

Reaction score
I do not agree w that. One person was trolling and/or overreacted waaay overboard.

I was referring to the over-reaction as what soured things. So I think maybe we agree. If you don't agree with me, you can shave your opinion into splinters and burn it and bury it.

:D

jcwu

Reaction score
Joe... did you notice? The forum is buzzing again. And not just in this thread, either.

You're Black Magic Wow-man.