It's so strange....

walrus

Reverential Member
Gold Supporting
Reaction score
Joe, it looks like you solved the problem by starting this thread!!

walrus

jcwu

Reaction score
I've heard those guys can get downright snippy.
:shock:

I still haven't quite recovered from the times they shut down threads asking about what happened to LTG (when we had our outages and hack attacks).

davismanLV

Venerated Member
Reaction score
Guild Total
Terry, I've waited on quite a few people from your neck of the woods lately. They're determined to sit out on the patio even in the wind and when questioned about their preference of seating they say, "We just came from Minnesota. Do you know how warm and nice this feels to us?" So, yeah.... it's been a long winter for y'all. And my attendance here has been down as well. Sometimes I don't seem to have much to say, and ..... I dunno. Maybe I'm in a slump or something. But I sure as hell don't wanna know what kind of strings y'all are using. :jaded:

Zelja

Reaction score
I've not been posting as much in the last year as life has just got in the way - work, sprucing up the old place & then selling it, finding a new place & doing some adjustements there, moving twice etc,. Still try to check in just about everyday. I have a few NGD (belated) threads to start when I can find some time & take a few pics.

I have noticed that the FS/FT section is going a lot slower. Maybe just because drc & 2nevets are on a hiatus or have found true (guitar) love?

NEONMOONY

Reaction score
I, for one, recently realized that although I was checking the forum about twice daily, I had not been posting. If something had already been said I did not feel the need to reiterate and wasn't feeling anything was in need of a new post. Actually, I been quite busy with music projects, working witk instruments etc. I've always like the fact that this site wadn't very political and most of the people were real nice and especially helpful.

The Guilds of Grot

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Guild Total
I blame it on the "Late Winter Blahs"!

(That and now I've been spending a lot of time hanging out on the Hobby Talk Slot Car forum.:blushed:)

bluesypicky

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
A lovely wife, a lovely Corvette and some lovely guitars, not to mention working on a much anticipated job transition, have been keeping me from offending new blood with misguided humor lately.... sorry bout that.
I'll be back I'm sure.

rampside

Reaction score
Guild Total
A lovely wife, a lovely Corvette and some lovely guitars, not to mention working on a much anticipated job transition, have been keeping me from offending new blood with misguided humor lately.... sorry bout that.
I'll be back I'm sure.

Yep, it's that "Misguided Humor" that's been missing.

......and good luck with the new job, Pascal.