Reverential Member
Reaction score
zqxm.jpg

Wow!!

Joe

mavuser

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Congrats! Was more like a college football game than a Super Bowl. The Seahawks crushed them.

mavuser

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
One of the smartest things to ever come out of my mouth in the history of my life...on Saturday- "Peyton is no Elway and he is no Eli." Peyton is his own worst enemy. You can't be that good during the regular season, it's too much pressure to win in the playoffs. Eli is great under pressure, 4th quarter and such. Peyton's wins are mostly blowouts but he gets them served up in the big games. Happy he has one ring but he will have to play one more year to try for a second.

Bikerdoc

Reaction score
Go Jets!!!!!:semi-twins: Seriously that was a really fun game for me to watch. I think simply because the Bronco's offense was more laughable than anything. I sat on the edge of my seat just to see what else was going to go wrong for Denver. I know lots of folks here in Ohio didn't see it as much of a game but WTH, they're all Bengal or Browns fans anyway; unless Pittsburg is doing well then their loyalties change.

CONGRATULATIONS SEATTLE SEAHAWKS!!!!!

Peace

rampside

Reaction score
Guild Total
They shoulda' gave the entire defensive unit a chevy truck. That was one incredible defensive show and proves how a good offense starts with great defense. Even with all his issues, I knew Seattle would somehow benefit from getting Percy Harvin away from Minnie.

chazmo

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Congrats Seattle fans.

I have to admit, I really felt bad for the Denver fans yesterday because the Broncos were utterly out-played, but I'm really happy for Seattle fans who really earned this one (and who haven't had a championship team since the Sonics in the '70s). Revel in it.

twocorgis

Venerated Member
Gold Supporting
Reaction score
Guild Total
I thought the game was another textbook example of how a good defense almost always beats a good offense, regardless of the sport. I thought the game was so boring that we ended up watching the series 21 premiere of Top Gear, which is a really big deal around here! Congratulations to the Seahawks, and the good people of Seattle.

walrus

Reverential Member
Gold Supporting
Reaction score
The Broncos need some lessons on tackling! What a blowout! Congrats Seahawks!

walrus

twocorgis

Venerated Member
Gold Supporting
Reaction score
Guild Total
It certainly wasn't "boring" up here!! :applause:

Joe

I can understand Joe, but being a Giants fan, I wasn't particularly rooting for one team or the other. I was just hoping for a closely played, exciting game, which to us non-Seattleites it most definitely wasn't!

killdeer43

Reverential Member
Reaction score
I can understand Joe, but being a Giants fan, I wasn't particularly rooting for one team or the other. I was just hoping for a closely played, exciting game, which to us non-Seattleites it most definitely wasn't!
I hear you there, Sandy.
Sort of like the old adage about not having a dog in the fight, or something like that. :tranquillity:

Joe

learnintoplay62

Reaction score
I have no dog in the fight either, but you can't blame that game on Peyton. The Broncos were just not up for the game you could see that even before the kick off. Peyton sill completed the most passes in super bowl history, but Seattles defense was amazing. Payton's a rhythm quarter back and yesterday he had no rhythm :frustrating:

learnintoplay62

Reaction score
HaHa maybe so. opinions will vary.Still he came to the team only 2 years ago. Not sure if anyone could do better.