Neil Young Carnegie Halll 1/7/14

twocorgis

Venerated Member
Gold Supporting
Reaction score
Guild Total
From the Martin forum, somebody has posted the entire show in 720p on youtube. It's a crowd sourced recording, but pretty good quality nonetheless. It's a 2.1GB download but well worth the bandwidth, and I imagine that it won't be long before youtube takes it down, and Neil is pretty vigilant about these things. Get it while you can!

walrus

Reverential Member
Gold Supporting
Reaction score
Great stuff! One of the few artists that can play solo and mesmerize the audience. One man, one instrument, great music - a nice change from the Grammy's!!

walrus

JohnC

Reaction score
Well, it looks like I missed the boat. It's now gone. But somebody please tell me about downloading youtubes. I didn't know that was possible.

twocorgis

Venerated Member
Gold Supporting
Reaction score
Guild Total
John, it's generally just an extension that you add on to your web browser. Google is your friend here: just search for "youtube downloader" and the name of the browser you use.

JohnC

Reaction score
John, it's generally just an extension that you add on to your web browser. Google is your friend here: just search for "youtube downloader" and the name of the browser you use.

Thanks Sandy. I try to be somewhat tech savvy but it keeps getting harder and harder. :)

Westerly Wood

Venerated Member
Reaction score
Guild Total
"Neil Young • Carnegie Hall,..." This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by Warner Music Group.