On stage with my S300A (VIDEO)

Muovinen

Reaction score
This is us performing a heavy-metal version of an old Northern Ostrobothnian christmas show called Tiernapojat. Doesn't say anything to 99% of you, I know, but just to give you some idea about the backgrounds. So, it's basically a cover version of a traditional song but with a lot of our own interpretations. The original is accapella. The arrangement is mostly by me :)

walrus

Reverential Member
Gold Supporting
Reaction score
No clue what you are singing, but you guys (and the S300A) rock!

walrus

Thunderface

Reaction score
Loved it! The guitar, the playing, the solo, the song, the band clothes, the skull!

Pekka_zps83fc31c5.jpg

rampside

Reaction score
Guild Total
Hey, you had better not be singing about my mother!:mad-new: :excitement:

Very nicely done!

Just so happens, we've got a mfg's rep from Finland here today. I'll get to the bottom of this when I show it to him later today.:playful:

By the way, Sounds and looks Great!

rampside

Reaction score
Guild Total
Just so happens, we've got a mfg's rep from Finland here today. I'll get to the bottom of this when I show it to him later today.:playful:

By the way, Sounds and looks Great!

Okay, Muovinen, my guy liked your band's take on Tiernapajat very much. It's my understanding that heavy-metal songs in Christmas shows are popular over there and Finland is known for some great metal bands. :applause:

Muovinen

Reaction score
Nice! We are indeed rich in metal ;) We even call ourselves heavy-kansa (heavy-people) because it's so popular over here. Metal is not the kind of music I listen to but I often end up playing it on gigs because of the circumstances - everyone else wants to play and hear metal. I've been slowly bringing more rock and pop elements to the mix and it seems to be working as long as there is enough distortion on our guitar tones ;D

Okay, Muovinen, my guy liked your band's take on Tiernapajat very much. It's my understanding that heavy-metal songs in Christmas shows are popular over there and Finland is known for some great metal bands. :applause:

Jorj

Reaction score
No clue what you are singing, but you guys (and the S300A) rock!

walrus

My very first quality guitar was a S-300-D Boy do I miss that instrument. You don't see em very often. Mine looked like this with great dimarzio's and a coil tap.
10155566_10202002958697155_915919525234006229_n.jpg

mavuser

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Killer video thanks for sharing! The Guild sounds like everything it claims to be and more. Love the helmet btw, "ready anytime!"