apmo.jpg

b927.jpg

zchm.jpg

3ne8.jpg

59Panhead

Reaction score
I"m glad to see another 66-J posted. I just started a thread on mine:

http://www.letstalkguild.com/ltg/showthread.php?179568-57-Guild-Model-66-J

I do not have a footswitch, nor does mine have any indication of a badge on the front. Yours appears to have what may be small speakers in the lower corners, like mine does. You don't show a picture with the back panel removed, but I'm curious if yours has one more tube behind the center partition like mine does. If so, the schematic that is found on the Internet is not correct for yours. I have drawn one for mine as a CAD drawing, but have it plotted to a PDF file. If I can see a place to upload it to the forum, I will do so over on my thread.

Thanks for posting. I'll be following yours. Have a good one.

Jack

mavuser

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Hi I have commented on your thread. Mine does not have the extra tweeter speakers or the extra tube. U might be alone on that journey! Seems they are almost all either cosmetically and/or electronically different in some little way. I consider Guild the "original boutique amp." Pretty much all of them, all the tube amps. Each one was made by hand and seemingly at least a little unique, somehow, to the next. Sure seems that way. Even the placement/location of the "Guild" chrome badge on the late 60s ones (like my Maverick). Anything goes!

Super Moderator
Platinum Supporting
Reaction score
Guild Total
Jack, there is no direct upload to LTG- files have to be hosted elsewhere.

Sorry!

59Panhead

Reaction score
Jack, there is no direct upload to LTG- files have to be hosted elsewhere.

Sorry!
Ok, that's fine. I will be glad to provide a copy to anyone by email. I see that it can't be attached to one, through the forum. But, I can reply back to any email request, with the attached PDF file.

Jack

mavuser

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Sold to Default. Enjoy bringing this one back to life buddy! she's in the right hands now. make her sing again!