Happy holidays from my "Guilded" family to yours.

mbrindell

Reaction score
Greetings to all you LTGers, My wife Sally and myself, along with our Guilded family would like to wish all of you a very happy, healthy and safe holiday season for 2013 and 2014. It doesn't matter which holiday you celebrate to us as long as you have a good time and be safe. We really wish everyone the best. As some of you know my Guilded family has grown but it has taken years to find the instruments that suit me and my playing style the best. Since 1991 I have gone through over 100 Guild guitars looking for just the right ones. Being mainly a blues/rockabilly player I prefer the older 1950s and early 1960s models with DeArmond and Franz pickups from the NY and Hoboken eras. Though I do love the sound of the mini humbuckers as well though I do not have any in the stables at the moment. I will get a few next year. I now have only hollowbody archtops though I have had much more in the past. Let me also express my appreciation to all of you who have helped with some questions, corrected my errs and have left wonderful comments to my posts. Everyone's input is always appreciated. So, from my Guilded family to yours I leave you with the latest photo of my collection. You can see what is all included in the photo by looking at my signature, but they are not in the same order as listed. So once again happy holidays from my Guilded family to you and yours. Sincerely, Mike Brindell - "Guildy" as charged!

Last edited:

twocorgis

Venerated Member
Gold Supporting
Reaction score
Guild Total
All the season's best to you and yours too Mike, and jeez, isn't it time to practice some birth control?
icon_wink.gif

davismanLV

Venerated Member
Reaction score
Guild Total
HOLY CRAP!! What a collection!! Thanks for sharing your Holiday Family with us. Happy Holidays right back at ya, Mike!! :encouragement:

JohnW63

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Guild Total
On the first day of Christmas, my true love gave to me ...... aw screw it. You don't need a darn thing !

gilded

Reaction score
Down to your last 18, huh? Poor guy, I know how you feel ;)

Happy holidays and thanks for the great pic of your fine collection, MB!

mbrindell

Reaction score
Thanks all, and practice Birth control, I thought that was only for kids. Now that they're gone I can have as many guitars as I want. And the wife is cool with that. MB

zizala

Silver Supporting
Reaction score
Happy holidays to you and yours too, Mike.......and those wishes are for all the good people on this forum too.

And I see the three I sent down to you are in very fine company.
Remember now.....I spoiled 'em so they're used to lots of attention!

...and with that in mind I feel an urge to spend some time with a certain '56 X-175.

Diane

mbrindell

Reaction score
Diane, even with the 3 beauties I am still envious of your others. They will get a lot of attention so please have no worries. I need a '56 BTW. All my best.

jcwu

Reaction score
That's a mother lode if I ever saw one!! What a family photo!!

jmix

Reaction score
Oh... my... GOD!!!
It's not really a surprise to me, but every time I see a new pic of your collection, an heart attack is not far. ;-)

Happy holidays to you!

walrus

Reverential Member
Gold Supporting
Reaction score
Happy holidays to you!

Simply stunning collection!

walrus

Treem

Reaction score
Guild Total
Merry Christmas! Mike, your collection are always jaw dropping!

Last edited:

JavelinaJoe

Reaction score
Guild Total
How'd you get em all to sit still that long? The energy must be just enormous. And so is my awe. Very sweet collection.

Merry happy joyous solstice and festivus to you and yours as well.

JJ

mavuser

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Great shot, and aside from the obvious beauty of the collection it is cool to compare them all next to each other. Thanks for sharing. I'm sure that took a while! Happy holidays to all.

mbrindell

Reaction score
Thanks once again to you all, even those who did not comment. Have a happy, healthy and safe time with your Guilds. If I had enough Guilds you would all be getting one for the holidays. :) So place your orders for next year! Or the year after.