LTG Weather Report

rampside

Reaction score
Guild Total
A little chilly again today here in NE MN. Hit minus 26 at day break coming in to work and warmed all the way up to 19 below when I arrived at work.
It had been predicted to be colder, so that's good. And like Bing mentioned about elevations, it's amazing how the temp can fluctuate just driving down the road.

FNG

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Guild Total
It was a little windy when I was playing golf yesterday.

guildman63

Reaction score
Bing,

Thank God for occasional inversion in the weather as it is usually colder as elevation increases.

bluesypicky

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
It was a little windy when I was playing golf yesterday.

Same here except for the activity, mine was tennis on my neighborhood public clay courts.
I don't want to push the envelope too far, but I must say the sun was a bit of a problem for the serve on one of the sides....

davismanLV

Venerated Member
Reaction score
Guild Total
Same here except for the activity, mine was tennis on my neighborhood public clay courts.
I don't want to push the envelope too far, but I must say the sun was a bit of a problem for the serve on one of the sides....
HAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! You're KILLIN' me!! LMAO!! Push that envelope, Pascal!! You live in North Dakota, you're gonna get weather.... it comes with the territory. So.... was the sun really hurting your eyes? Or was it just too warm? :very_drunk:

killdeer43

Reverential Member
Reaction score
We're zooming up to 42 today with SSE winds and a 90% chance of rain. Even the bird bath has thawed out, and that's a good sign! This is more of what we're used to seeing this time of year! :eagerness:

Joe

FNG

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Guild Total
I might play a little golf today, but might have to wear long pants instead of shorts. Because it's so cold and all. HA

GardMan

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Guild Total
I think we're supposed to reach freezing for the first time in 10 days on Sunday. Bottomed out at 1F at our house Monday AM, with highs around 18F. Can't compare with Minnesota or N Dakota... but I am looking forward to thawing out a bit.

rampside

Reaction score
Guild Total
I might play a little golf today, but might have to wear long pants instead of shorts. Because it's so cold and all. HA

FNG, you could give some thought to coming up here and golfing in the annual Chilly Open, which will be held in a few weeks. More than likely, there'd be no need to bring shorts.:cool-new:

FNG

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Guild Total
FNG, you could give some thought to coming up here and golfing in the annual Chilly Open, which will be held in a few weeks. More than likely, there'd be no need to bring shorts.:cool-new:

I played 9 holes in Antarctica once.