The (American Patriarch) Eagle Has Landed!

guildman63

Reaction score
I received word today that my AP X-500 Stuart is ready, and it is just a matter of arranging a time to pick it up. More details, along with pictures and an initial review will follow very soon, I hope.

chazmo

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Boy, you've got a serious case of GAS going on, guildman! :) Looking forward to hearing about the X-500!

guildman63

Reaction score
I would expect you to be at the door waiting for somebody to open the store!

Have fun!

That's about it!

Boy, you've got a serious case of GAS going on, guildman! :) Looking forward to hearing about the X-500!

Always! I ordered this on February 15 for my 50th birthday in October, so my GAS has been raging for a while.

jimmyl51

Reaction score
What dealer did you order the X-500/X-550 from? Hopefully the winter storm hitting the midwest will not end up coming this far east to mess you up in picking up that beautiful guitar! jim in Maine

mbuc

Reaction score
Aaah, at last good news! Hope it all works out soon. Looking forward to your next posts!

mbrindell

Reaction score
Congrats my friend, Can't wait to see pix and hear your impressions. MB

jimmyl51

Reaction score
You are going to have to wait until next Saturday!? You are a better man than I! jim in Maine

guildman63

Reaction score
My only regret is that my GSR T-500 is being sacrificed in this deal, and no LTG'er was interested in keeping this beautiful guitar in the family. It may find its way back to LTG in the end, but not at my last asking price of $2500. Oh well, I tried. I know I will have forgotten all about it once I get home and plug in my new AP. :tennis:

guildman63

Reaction score
HOLY SH*T!!! I am just leaving the shop having picked up the new X-500, and there are no words ti describe how good it looks and sounds. It will be a long drive home in the snow, but well worth it! Lots of picture will follow later today.