1969 Brazilian d50?

rachelsdad

Reaction score
I've seen it offered before....and I have to believe I am not the first

There are much smarter people here that would have snapped it up by now at that price if it were truly BR.

BJ_Toscano

Reaction score
I've seen it offered before....and I have to believe I am not the first

There are much smarter people here that would have snapped it up by now at that price if it were truly BR.

Agreed. If it were truly BR and that is a major selling point, why not show it off in the pictures?

11earl

Reaction score
Good point. I'll see if the seller will provide more detailed pics.

Bill Ashton

Reaction score
Guild Total
It was about two years ago that The Music Emporium had a '66 (?) Guild D50 in what they said was Brazilian...they wanted 5 big ones on consignment. I got to try it, and frankly it just played and sounded like an old guitar. No magic. I was so disappointed, my D55 was better sounding. Hope the one I played was a dud!

charliea

Reaction score
It was about two years ago that The Music Emporium had a '66 (?) Guild D50 in what they said was Brazilian...they wanted 5 big ones on consignment. I got to try it, and frankly it just played and sounded like an old guitar. No magic. I was so disappointed, my D55 was better sounding. Hope the one I played was a dud!

Brazilian rosewood sounds better? Can't imagine why. I think it's just forbidden fruit, though some (not all) of it sure is pretty.