T-100D Video

Super Moderator
Platinum Supporting
Reaction score
Guild Total
Cause Effin' ain't the only guy whose allowed to! ;-) And it's for sale for 2K.

guildman63

Reaction score
That sounds pretty good! But isn't 2K a little high for these? I'm not in the market, but the ones I have seen have typically gone for much less.

mbrindell

Reaction score
Hi Guys, This is Lawman Mike from Des Moines Iowa. This T100D was my brother's until he traded it to Mike for some other gear. Yes $2K is high for this. But Mike is a great guy and He is always willing to negotiate. You can check his stuff out or contact him through Lawmanguitars.com. or look him up on facebook. I'll shoot off an email to him and explain what the usual selling prices are for this guitar. He has great vintage gear,. but he is not a Guild expert. He deals more with stuff like Silvertones, Danos, Fenders, and much more but not much with Guild. Though I did get my '53 X175 from him several months ago. It wasn't even for sale. It was kept in his basement in the case.

jmix

Reaction score
I've got a blonde '66 that is basically the same than this one, except the headstock: mine has got a chesterfield inlay.
I paid less for mine but I think I got a very good deal thanks to ladytexan the enabler :).
It's a great guitar (light weight, top sound!).

mbrindell

Reaction score
Hi again, I spoke with Lawman Mike this morning. He said that he is always willing to negotiate with a Guild player. He's a good guy to deal with and he's a no bull kind of guy. If you're interested just contact him and make a reasonable offer. You may be surprised. MB

Ohjay

Reaction score
Hi again, I spoke with Lawman Mike this morning. He said that he is always willing to negotiate with a Guild player. He's a good guy to deal with and he's a no bull kind of guy. If you're interested just contact him and make a reasonable offer. You may be surprised. MB
Hmm, that is interesting!
I'm on the lookout for just a guitar like this, I might have to drop him a line and see if we can agree on a price('cause I agree and think $2k is too much)

littlesongs

Reaction score
Glad to hear there's a straight shooter out there - pardon the pun. Gotta love a T-100.